Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Word 2014

Last year I decided to follow in Ali Edward's footsteps and create a word that sum up what I wanted to focus on for 2013.  {You can read about last year here.} I never followed up on if my word was achieved. Well, I think so...considering I was too busy to blog for a year.  My word for last year was "Actualize." Some ways I actualized:
* 37 events produced and coordinated by What a Whirl Events {up from 12 the year before!}
* Grew my networking base
* Focused on developing a truer since of self. 
* Grew in my spiritual walk 
* Started the ball rolling for a huge company relaunch

My word for this year is..........




Maybe a little predictable, but a very true word for me right now.  This year I will aspire to "whirl" a little more and have a little more fun. I want to truly celebrate the bliss in life! 

So here's to whirlin' in 2014!





No comments:

Post a Comment