Wednesday, January 1, 2014

1 year

Well, since it has been almost a whole year since I updated this blog I figured it would be nice to do a year in review to kick us off on a new year! Here's to 2013!

January:
.
It snowed in Alabama.  It's a rare thing and the whole state shut down

We also went to Mayor's Ball, an annual fundraiser for the Boy's & Girl's Club. But I have no pictures :(


February:

Frannie had one awful haircut! 

It was also my birthday, but I was so tired that we didn't really do anything this year. 

March:
March was crazy! Not only did our spring wedding season kick-off, but I agreed to create note card sets for 700 women for Girlfriend Gala! It was a lot of work and I {and Ashley} was very excited when it was over! 

 





But, I kind of LOVED my table this year! "Girlfriends, Till Death Do Us Part!" 


That would be a wedding dress made entirely of coffee filters. 

April:

Launched Local Love Magazine Online!! 

Was fortune-less

May:
This little bit was a crab in The Little Mermaid

Shoots for the digital edition of Local Love Magazine

I lost 30lbs...too bad they all came back. 
7 weddings in one month.

June: 

Nothing really exciting but work 

July: 
Someone backed into my parked car. 

The launch of Local Love Mag!

I learned to play chess. Which in our family is a very big deal. 

August: 


These pretties got married! 


September: 
The great turkey attack

Bama Football!

3 more weddings
October:
A lot of family times
The Government Shut Down.

The worst eye-infection that could have happened at the worst time! 

November:
Gadsden Service Guild Rummage Sale

Line started at 3:30am!




 I got to be volunteer coordinator for the Community Thanksgiving Celebration
Over 4400 meals served to our local community on Thanksgiving morning!

Lucy needed a lot of attention this month

More weddings
December:
6 Christmas Celebrations

Yummy Cookies at the Service Guild Christmas parties

Peace out 2013! 











No comments:

Post a Comment